Job Posting OPEN
IT-Help Desk Specialist
Help desk specialists are the go-to people
for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems,
hardware, and software. They are responsible for answering queries and addressing
system and user issues in a timely and professional manner.
· Diagnose and resolve internal
computer systems, hardware and software problems and issues.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent
- Track and route problems and requests as well as document
- Stay current with system information, changes and provides
end-user support via maintenance tickets and other service requests and
service incident tickets.
- Desk set up for new employees and internal desk moves
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Previous desktop support experience
- Systems and Network Administration knowledge a plus
- Office 365 skills a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
in a growing organization.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems, recognize and
recommend preventive activity to avoid similar issues in the future, and
to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with flexibility as needed