Job Posting OPEN
Summary of Responsibilities
As a Site Manager, you are responsible for profitable execution of assigned tasks, including project/service delivery, estimating, and financial management. Following standardized procedures, will determine optimum resource levels needed to meet schedule milestones and monitor workforce levels. You will ensure that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and that change orders are approved prior to performance of work.
• Ensures compliance with local, state and federal legal requirements.
• Coordinates customer-training requirements.
• Adhere to all Han-Tek and customer safety standards, demonstrating a high degree of safety awareness for all Han-Tek employees and worksite-based subcontractors.
• Close coordination with Project Manager and/or Sales as applicable
• Assistance with and final check of equipment layouts
• Input into installation contractor selection. Occasionally for smaller projects, the Site Supervisor may hire local personnel and perform the installation "in-house"
• On-site receiving of shipments (documenting damage, inventory equipment, preparing lay-down areas, etc.)
• Manage subcontractor personnel and hold them to Han-Tek and customer standards; costs and installation time based on goals / budgets received from Project Manager.
• Installing, starting-up and troubleshooting equipment
• Assist in controls debug
• Maintain a balance between happy customers and helping Han-Tek complete the project quickly and profitably
• Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
• Check-in with the office and monitor voice mail and e-mail at least once, preferably twice daily
• Closely monitor the climate of personalities on the project. Anticipate problems and get help early feedback on project successes and challenges to be incorporated into Project Manager's lessons learned document
• You communicate well with audiences at all levels, both internal and external. You take ownership of issues and can move simultaneously between diverse tasks with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements
• University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 6 years minimum experience.
• Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills; must be able to communicate technical material to a non-technical audience.
• Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment.
Physical and Environmental
The Site Manager is located primarily in a customer site and requirements may vary depending on project. Physical requirements include:
Moderate lifting (up to 50 pounds)
Use of potentially hazardous machinery
Use of power tools
Exposure to fumes from painting supplies and other chemicals used throughout production and installation
Exposure to loud noise
Proper safety equipment must be worn including:
- Safety glasses
- Steel-toed boots
- Customer locations may require additional safety equipment to be used
Awareness of potential hazards, such as nearby machinery, while in the shop or at a customer location
Han-Tek is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristics.