Job Posting OPEN
Provide day-to-day janitorial services to the assigned property(ies).
1. Clean common areas following a maintenance calendar and approved procedures, keeping
property free of trash and debris.
2. Clean vacant apartments for unit turnover.
3. Provide periodic or as needed cleaning of exterior of building(s).
4. Provide written reports of services completed or other necessary documentation to the
Property Manager or others as required.
5. Adhere to property maintenance schedule.
6. Attend periodic training for fair housing, building systems or other relevant topics.
7. Other related duties as assigned.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
100% compliance with fair housing regulations.
Maintain property in manner that limits potential health and safety issues.
Friendly, helpful, courteous interaction with tenants, vendors and co-workers.
TITLE OF DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Property Manager
High school graduate or possession of GED. One or more years of building cleaning experience.
Trade specific training desirable.
Demonstrate ethical business practices, in conformance with all state and federal laws and
Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
Willingness to foster agency, department and program wide cooperation and team work through use
of positive/constructive communication techniques.
Possession of a valid NYS Driver’s license and a driver's record considered acceptable by agency
and insurance carrier.
Continuous use of a reliable, registered and insured vehicle.
Maintain absolute confidentiality in regards to tenant information and records.
Maintain a drug / substance free lifestyle.
Maintain honesty and integrity
Demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
Demonstrate openness to flexible work schedule.
Demonstrate commitment to Agency Mission Statement.