Job Posting CLOSED
the guidance of the Development Manager and the organization's development team, creates and implements
strategies that ensure sustainability and organizational growth
1. Assist Development Manager with administrative
duties including invoicing, filing, general word processing and recording and
preparing meeting minutes for Development-related committees, creating
correspondence as needed.
Assist Development Committee
with preparation and implementation of annual fundraising events and materials,
including donor/volunteer appreciation events and other fundraising
initiatives.as needed. Assists with marketing and communication initiatives.
Assist with the writing
and editing of appeals, acknowledgements, donor news, monthly
newsletters, reports, and proposals.
4. Assist Development Committee with the preparation
of agency promotional materials, as needed – including but not limited too –
writing and proofing of print collateral such as annual report, newsletter,
special print pieces, press releases, etc.
5. Use Raiser’s Edge donor database for research and
to add information including but not limited to i.e. new donors, donor notes,
deposit batches, tax acknowledgement letters, etc.
Use marketing tools such as social media and email to promote
and communicate opportunities.
Maintain calendar of
outreach activities including community events, workshops, appearances, and
other communication opportunities.
8. Identify and reconcile data input discrepancies in
Raiser’s Edge and be sure all data follows our input guidelines.
9. Maintain a high-level of confidentiality when
working with sensitive donor information.
10. File and archive Development Department documents
11. Assure data integrity and comply with all policies
and procedures related to keeping donor information safe and secure.
12. Participate in special events as needed.
with Development Committee, maintain/nurture relationships with donors,
clients, and collaborative partners.
Create and deliver presentations/attend community
15. Participate in trainings and on committees as
16. Ensure compliance with all applicable Local,
State, and Federal regulations and agency policies.
17. Other duties as assigned.
Associates’ degree in public relations, marketing or
communications and a minimum of two years’ development or fundraising
experience. - OR -
High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of four years’ development
or fundraising experience.
Previous experience in development or fund-raising