Job Posting CLOSED
Children's Health Home Care Manager
Please note: You must complete each section of the employment application in order to be considered for the next steps in our recruitment process. Attaching a resume will not take the place of your completed application. Thank you.
Catholic Charities of Steuben Livingston has a great position open as a Children's Health Home Care Manager. The Care Manager will provide care management services to children living in Livingston and surrounding counties who have been diagnosed with one or more chronic illnesses.
1. Provide direct care management services maintaining accurate and verifiable documentation of all services rendered.
2. Complete comprehensive and detailed assessments, reviews, crisis plans, and care plans as required by standards set by DOH and lead Health Home contractors.
3. Will conduct additional assessments including, but not limited to, Child and Adolescents Needs and
Strengths –New York (CANS-NY) and Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) Community Mental Health Assessments (CMHA) as required.
4. Oversee implementation of plans to the satisfaction of the clients served.
5. Provide a core service for each client monthly as required or when needed, to assure all care plan goals are addressed.
6. Maintain telephone availability for clients during the workday.
7. Assist clients with applications and paperwork for and management of benefits, financial, housing, or other related areas as needed.
8. Arrange for and manage coordination of medical care and other services as needed for clients.
9. Assist clients in accessing community-based supports.
10. Communicate with management staff regarding intakes and placement of clients within each program.
11. Ensure adequate coordination, appropriate communication and maximum cooperation between all sources of support and services.
12. Provide crisis intervention and follow-up.
13. Provide on-call availability via cell phone to Health Home program as needed.
14. Serve as client advocate.
15. Facilitate/attend case conferences and case reviews.
16. Participate in staff meetings.
17. Ensure compliance with all applicable local, State, Federal and Health Home Network regulations and agency policies.
18. Attend mandatory training.
19. Represent Catholic Charities of Livingston County on appropriate boards and committees as assigned.
20. Attend agency functions as required.
21. Other duties as assigned including but not limited to web invoicing, mail distribution, phone system updates and collecting TOPS donations.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field and two years of paid experience working with persons with disabilities and/or chronic illnesses.
Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field with five years of paid experience working with persons with disabilities and/or chronic illnesses.
In addition, Child and Adolescents Needs and Strengths (CANS-NY), Community Mental Health
Assessment (CMHA) and Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) may be required.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills may be required for some positions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour