Job Posting OPEN
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative role is an amazing opportunity to assist Velocitii and their client to provide value-added healthcare products and wellbeing programs for their members. This position requires efficiency and effective explaining of the different plans and benefits offered in a timely, accurate manner while delivering high-quality customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide superior customer service.
• Become an expert in the client products and services and educate members on these available products and services.
• Assist members in choosing a healthcare product portfolio by providing information on the products offered.
• Utilize multitasking, using multiple computer applications/programs.
• Complete inbound and/or outbound calls in a timely matter.
• Document all calls.
• Follow established building entry, compliance and system security policies.
• Strictly adhere to all Nondiscrimination, relevant regulatory, compliance and accessibility guidelines.
• Adhere to attendance requirements.
• Performs other duties as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
• Knowledge of basic computer applications (Email, Word, Salesforce).
• Excellent organization, time management and communication skills.
• Customer Focus
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Medical terminology knowledge a plus.
• Customer service experience.
• 1 to 3 years of telephone customer service.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED