Job Posting CLOSED
Treatment Court Technical Aide
Please note that to be considered for employment you need to complete all sections of this application including experience and education. A resume can not be used as a substitute.
Conducts directly observed specimen collection on drug court participants.
1. Conduct court mandated drug testing by use of specialized equipment, to ensure urine samples are properly processed in a safe and secure manner.
2. Complete drug testing results and other routine paperwork, as assigned.
3. Provide training to other staff on proper usage of urinalysis equipment, as needed.
4. Monitor waiting area of drug treatment court along with other members of the drug court treatment team.
5. Participate in staff meetings and other agency-related meetings/events.
6. Perform other related duties as required/requested.
TITLE OF DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Director of Services(ongoing)/Treatment Court Coordinator (day to day activities)
High School Diploma/GED or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge of medical terminology used during drug testing.
Knowledge and or general understanding of substance abuse and addiction.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and to handle problem resolution.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties.
• Willingness to foster agency, department and program wide cooperation and team work through use of positive/constructive communication techniques.
• Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of all records reviewed including consumer records, employee records and billing records.
• Proficiency and experience with PC’s and Microsoft applications.
• Possession of a valid NYS Driver’s license and a driver's record considered acceptable by agency and insurance carrier.
• Continuous use of a reliable, registered and insured vehicle.
• Willingness to travel within the region.
• Some late afternoons and early evening hours may be required.
• Demonstrate commitment to Agency Mission Statement.
• Adheres to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations including, but not limited to, those governing confidentiality, privacy, program, billing and documentation standards. All duties must be performed in accordance with CCDR’s corporate compliance and ethics program.
Ability to meet the following physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Use hands to manipulate, handle, feel, and control items or equipment, including motor vehicle;
• Stand, sit, walk, bend, stoop, kneel, and reach;
• Climb up or down stairs;
• Able to reach above or below shoulders;
• Occasionally lift or move objects weighing up to 10 lbs.;
• Sitting at a desk or in a vehicle for long periods of time to perform certain job functions;
• Ability to read write and interpret written documents;